within the wings of dremas
amongst the highes skyes
within yov a nd me
as ivsed to be
as one we where
since even from
and be
f
ore
and w hen the letters melt
in to those grains of living sand
again and again as
vnder
the
rain
may
send
those wings they stand vpon soft winds
vpo high sets og greysh
leaves of silverish
waters in to be
or to become as livig
flames
in yover
even
in yovr
hands as yov see them when
theybecome again a nd a gain s vsteined
as the compass
of a melody
in floating in a flvte in tender
gems in figer
steps
as they sing as they've
vsed
to send those flying
entity
es
as so well
as in a well
as in those profovnd most wellcomed
waters to be
aypv pvll
as they've been
smooth
gentle as the bresse
whispered
withovt written names
upon the lakes
of all arovnd
as yov may find profovnd
looks as in a mist
waving as in yovr hands
saying
as those
sails
savlted sea for yov and me
a
n
d in love from ever lasting flames a gin in a grain for
lost
passing stremas wg«hich sing a same song as we seem
to listen...
so soft and gentle
so tall and tender in and hovrs
as those trees as those flowers
as those ember grains from their gems
become agai and a gain as tender in yovr palms
opened
wide
as those wings as we fly
when we give to the open air inspe
inspirying
as in a candle swiftly
alight
as sameless
as bright arovnd
all eternity!
seemingless
as the glass
and c rystal like tender and bright imagining
the most
beatifvll night fvl of bright fvll of light fvll inyov
fvll as in me
as in yovth when we are remembering those singing glasses become alive as yovr finger tips passed them by and the clearest water of them all as those drops of dew amongs even
nigts as the a dvanced
in you«vr own´face
as cristal like they become as rosed grains since yov've seen them
refelected as theyare sent
as the sand was in yov so bright so alight at the firrst glance when they are a new
as born as being - no thorn hidden within in happyness
they a re
again and a gain as if yov've seen
them not fall and yes!
they shine whne is dew no more as yov el e vate those opened hands with that everlasting cristal ling grain os salta and sand i yov in me a gain and a agin dropping
and from afar from those
vnknowned places as they where as they are time and s pace are overtaken by the never broj«ken line yov've foreve - r shaken
as yovr friedship as it sails
hails for ever vp
as yov look at them and non stop
to tvrn
to be
enter
wined
as a dropof living
jviceof the tree of life as those wordsa re in within steel in me and yov s till they seem to be steel as they claim to see s teelas they become as frozen in ember as alongside september as seven stars in those skies as dovbled as they are a nd fixed they seem not seince in a wheel the waters of life the living flowing - EVERLATING LIGHT never
ever
isbroken in to dawn it seems to be spoken in teras seems to fly
tears froms thos e years as those hightened drvms shaking the grovnds
those evergreen those leaves to be seen
those flowers are still
navght and in thee or ever in yov and me
those stop to be and to breath they seem
so fragile it gives yov the image to care a nd be
and so powefvll with no power yovmay cvt a branch a leaf and if you pay
no more than yovr attention no ore and intention when lavdly yov've spoken the most fragile never broken line stil shines still keeps as it signs
in the fvndamental line as in dreams it's scarceitis as a part of the great play of the synphony as the melody of a bird seems not to be not in a lot of flower white and amongs the hovrs those same moments semmingly as clear as glass eterenity at last a glince in a glince hope vanishes and retvrning as movrning seems as the hovr - to again and a gain make it in a vale of sovnd echo in the grovnd as in the lighting sovnd alightof the crowned stars when a thovsand billion drops of those same SWEET tears ARE JOINED and in silent motion they inspire they become clerring clear ring clearing the skyes
as they
dance and descend from the grain ame grain of hope in a light hand in child's dream againand a gain as in yov inme the same loving candle illvminating
for candles
massive splendovr in eyes to be spoken in timeswithtender and when they rhime in thoses seas of RHYE they are - with vests vnsopeken vnheard of still
vbroken still
enterlaced with no knots
and knowing nothing ever knowing vs
as in yov and me as still may seem as they seem growing when you are recalling withovt saying A word those songs those of the lore
those same fol k
lor
ic
thees
as yo seem
to remember
ringing
and tender
and STRONG
as they rever
berate
ande
and
a grain
and from
within in
yov and
me and more
and from above
and from before
those echoes
ringing
and singing
no more and
ril
lin
g
t
h
e
s
t
r
eam
s
o f
t
I m e
a n d
p a c e
t
h
e
y
s
h
I
n e a n
e
m
b
r
a
c
e
o
f
e
r
v e r
e l a
s t
I
g
ringing
singing
d
r
o
p
p
I
n
g
a n d
A S
S T
I
N
G
I
N
G
I c e d
t
e a r s
f
r
o
m
t
h
o
s
e
w
I
n
t
e r s
w
h
e
n
w
e
k
e
p t
n
o
t
w
e
p
t
e
m
b
r
a
c
I
n
g
l
o
v
e's
k
I
n
d
'n
e s
s
a s
k
I
n
g
as
k
I
n
g
k
I
n
d
l
e m a
k I n g
as
stremas
of
l
I
f
e
n
e
v
e
r
b
r e a
k
I n g
a n d
a
m
o
n g s t
t
h
o
s
e
h
o
v
e
r
a
n
d
t
h
o
s
e
p
r
I
m
e
s
s e s
f
l o w e r s
a r e s t I
l I n a g r
a I n I n t
h e
e a
r
t h
a g a I n a n d
a g a I n
a n d
a s f
o r e
v e r
b
e
I
n
g
vn
b
ro
k
en
n
e
v
e
r s
p
o k e
n a
w
a
I
T
I
n
g
t
h
e
rIn
gIng
e v e r
l
a
t
I
n
g
f
l
o
w
n
e
s
s
a s I
t ' s f
a l l
n
e v e r
r e g r e t s
t
o
b
e
f
ov
n
ded
a
m
o
n
g
s
those
hvmble
and green
pI
l
l
a r s
c
o
v e r
e
d
b
y
t
h
o
s e s a
m
e
t
e
a
r
s
I
n
m
ore
t
h
a
n
w
h
I
t
e
S
H
ING
B R
I G
H T
w
h
e
n
svn
and
mo
on
-
I N
S I
D
E Y O
V
t
h
e
y
s
h
I
n
e a s
t
h e y s e e m
t
o b e
w
h
e
n
t
h
e
y
c
r
I
e
d
t
h
a
t
s a m e
h
a
p
p
y
n
e s
s
t
h
a
t
s
a
m
e
g
r a
s
s a
s I t
se em
s c
rI
s
t
a
l
d
r e s
s e d
al
I
k
e
a s t
h e y
ele
va
t
e
f
r o m a
b
o v e a
n d
b
e f o
r e f
r o m
a
r
o
v
n
d
a n d
a b o
v
e a d a
g
a I n
t
h
e
g
r
a
I
n
b
eco
me one fisrt
glance
o f
h
o
p
e
t
h
e e
v
e
r
f
I
r
s
t
d
r
o
p
o f
L I
V
I N G
S
N
O
W
as
t
h
ose
p
eta
l s
t
h
e y a
r
e
t
h
e
r
e
p
r
o
m
Is s e d
a s t
h
ose
sa me
-
E C
H
O E
S
O
F
l I
V
I
N G
M
E
T
H
A
L S O
F
T
h
OS E
SY
N p
HON
I C
t
r
v
m
p
ets
eve
r
b
l
o
w
I
n
g
a s
t
h
o s e
s
a m e
s
o
v
n
d
le s s
v n s
p
o k
e n
t
e a r s
F
R
O
M
T
HE
G
ROVND
be c omIn
g a al
Iv e I
n
t
h
e
s
p
R
I N G S
O F T
I W
e a s
t
h
e y a
r e r e
c
a l
l I
n g a
s
t
h e y
' v e
b
e
e
n
c
a l
l e
d
f
r
o
m
t
h
e e
v
e
r
l a
s
t
I n g
vo
I c e
w
I
t
h
n o s o
v n
d
f
r
o
m t ha t
eve
r
l
a s
t
I
n g
sovnd
a s s w
o
r d s
I n o
v
r w
o
r
d s
e
c
h
o
y
I n
g
A S
O N E
b e
f
o
r
e
Mensagens populares
-
Esta noite vou ficar assim Prisioneira desse olhar De mel pousado em mim Vou chamar a música Pôr à prova a minha voz Numa trova só ...
-
segvir pelo mvndo nesse jorrar de fonte qve em vias e qve bem a prenvncias desse mododessaa forma de amor e de amar com ov sem "oh...
-
Uma fagulha de si mesma senhora uma borbulha por entr'a chuva que o tempo mais de core assim quais fulgentes... esses os ...
-
um sonho numdiade verão qve se estende invero afora até encontrar a sva coesão qvandoa geneos meios e n+os formosqval nenhum qval ...
-
n v m @ ' f o r ç @ q v e r e n @ ' s c e e q v e s e n t re g a ...
terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016
f r o m the echo SOVDS In tHE S P R ING IN G e c h oy ing vice as it - v s e d - t o b r I n g t h e l a g h t nIn g a l I K E a k I n d O F s o v n d w e s I m p l y k n o W n
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário